== 2016 Build 51
- Error message when dropping a symbol without ports on a connection line solved.
- Always adding item numbers to data sheets with pack and save solved.
- Problem missing special characters when using copy and paste solved.
- Problem with connection lines when replacing a symbol when all ports have the same name solved.
- Duplicate item numbers when replacing a symbol with a symbol that has item numbers solved.
- Loosing position of just moved objects when pressing the PDF button in the drawing solved.
- Saving selected projection method when defining faces for components.
- Sometimes not showing the library contents alphabetically solved.
== 2016 Build 50
- Unjoining symbols improved, a symbol in “the middle” can easily be unjoined.
- I-Line object added.
- Joined symbols can be deleted directly without unjoining first.
- Single and joined symbols can be copied with a selection window or by clicking. When using a window all symbols in the selection windows keep their joined status.
- Two or more symbols can be joined directly without clicking ports or end points, just select and press J (Join).
- Bill of materials on the drawing can be split into multiple parts.
- Problem not changing text heights when updating a symbol in a diagram solved.
- All pages of multiple sheets documents can be printed at once (if all sheets are of the same size).
- All pages of multiple sheets documents can be saved into one single .pdf file (if all sheets are of the same size).
- Sometimes disappearing of the Hydrosym temp folder solved.
- Project properties button added.
- Editor for the pipe size table added.
- Wrong line type in connection lines after inserting a connection line break solved.
- Button for toggling auto join added.
== 2016 Build 49
- Problem pack and save with specific folder solved.
- Switch to disable automatic joining of symbols added.
- Problem joining connection plates marked as flexible housing solved.
- Problem updating an existing manifold when a flange is replaced with a port solved.
- Orifice symbol slightly changed.
- Match text properties improved.
- Create bitmap function of library objects added.
- Unwanted copying 2nd and 3rd item number with match properties solved.
- Multiple symbols cannot be grouped to prevent loose of information.
- Problem sometimes not showing hidden ports with lines in symbols when using multi sheets documents solved.
- Not combining similar accessories in one component with the automatic item number function solved.
- Check valve symbol slightly changed.
- Language selection added to the drawing.
- Texts in drawing headers can be translated in the output.
- Problem printing dots on some printers solved.
- Language selection added to the print preview of the bill of materials.
- Component description replaced by Translation list.
- Translation list editor (previously Component descriptions) improved, texts can be used for component descriptions or as translations.
- The revision list can be showed reverse in the drawings.
- The position of the bill of materials in the drawing is saved when the bill of materials is made hidden.
- The position of the revision list in the drawing is saved when the revision is made hidden.
- Sometimes not showing the sheet number when using scaled borders in multi sheet diagrams solved.
- Automatic word-wrapping in the bill of materials added.
- Option to disable the use of the description list in the bill of materials editor added.
- Short-Cut Shift+D added for deleting item number.
- Item numbers can be deleted if a symbol is selected, it is not necessary to select the item number itself.
== 2016 Build 48
- Buttons for Grid, Ortho, Snap, OSnap and Text borders added to the status line.
- Problem importing Excel files with a combination of Bold and Normal text in one cell solved.
- Problem too long file names when exporting the bill of materials to Excel solved.
- Default attributes, for example component type, can be added to components easily.
- Not correct importing very small arcs from .dxf and .dwg files solved.
- Online library moved to a tab of the library dialog.
- Problem sometimes not using the correct point of a connection line when drawing a connection line solved.
- Incorrect position of the item number when typing the number in the component properties solved.
- Adding all data sheets instead of only ones from a specific folder to the packed file with the pack andsave function solved.
- Missing lines of Ports in grouped objects solved.
- The add to library function checks if a symbol already exists in a different folder.
- Function open symbol directly from a schematic diagram added.
- Option to hide the Online library added to the preferences.
== 2016 Build 47
- Parts of connection lines can be moved with the cursor keys.
- Connection nodes can be dropped on connection lines.
- The Insert On command can be uses for connection nodes.
- Connection nodes can be removed from connection lines.
- When clicking a connection line and a(n) (I)Port and then choose connection line (C key), a new connection line is made directly.
- I-Port names in symbols can be overridden in components.
- Not updating I-Ports and I-Borders when inserting a component plus in a schematic solved.
- Dropping or moving a joinable component on a second joinable component automatically joins the two components.
- Lock header rows and header columns added to the table editor (these rows are always visible, even when scrolling through the table).
- Shortcut T can be uses again for changing text (if text is selected).
- Problem disappearing component info in the library dialog solved.
- Components in an I-Border are move simultaneously when the I-Border is moved.
- Disappearing fractional part of an entered flow solved.
- Not correctly aligning multi line text in the drawing solved.
- Components are automatically rotated and mirrored when joining in flexible housings.
- A space instead of a colon can be used for searching for multiple texts in the library (for example: WE 16).
- Automatically export of the bill of materials for schematic diagrams added.
- Show data sheet added to the bill of materials editor.
- Problem with Undo after redrawing a connection line solved.
- Problem printing the schematicwhen the file name ends with a space character solved.
- Not showing selecting when panning a drawing solved.
- Option for not showing lines between connection line breaks in the output added.
- Sometimes appearing error message in Internet library solved.
- Favorites added to the library.
- Progress indicator when auto saving .pdf files added.
- Alternative symbols can be used when replacing components in a schematic diagram.
- Attribute values are kept when replacing components in a schematic diagram.
- Browse dialog translated.
- Components can be attached to I-Ports.
- Object snap (F3) added for easier drawing lines.
- Line only option added for orifices.
- Fit option added to the drawing preview of schematic diagrams.
- Importing attributes from .xml files added.
- Problem not showing revision numbers in the bill of materials added.
- Grip size when drawing connection lines can be set in the preferences.
- Selecting points on connection lines when drawing new connection lines improved.
- Not showing line styles with disabled colored connection lines in the drawing of schematic diagrams solved.
- Two ports in a symbol can be mated with each other, that means group colors continue “through” the symbol.
- Sometimes not moving text with shift + cursor keys solved.
- Not searching for manufacturers when Hydrosym is set to another language thanEnglish solved.
- Sometimes not appearing revision list in the drawing solved.
- Preferred starting grid added to the preferences.
- Offset function (Shift+O) added.
- Copy from Database button added for I-Border properties.
- Update symbol with library function added.
- Sometimes showing the wrong number of pages in the bill of materials solved.
- Item numbers are cleared when using the add to library function.
- Problem with connection lines when creating a schematic diagram from a file solved.
== 2016 Build 46
- Problem scaled borders in multi sheets schematics solved.
- Ordering of item numbers with the Automatic item numbers improved.
- A colon can be used for searching for multiple texts in the library (for example: WE,16).
- Drawing of grid lines of tables can be disabled.
- Access violation when updating an existing manifold with changes in the schematic solved.
== 2016 Build 45
Updating a manifold with a changed schematic improved.
Arrow added to item numbers and leaders.
Not scaling multi line texts solved.
Second and third item number added.
Item numbers and leaders can be drawn in multiple lines rows by using a break (|) indicator.
Option to disable creating .bak files added.
Error when changing properties from the hidden objects bill of materials solved.
Mirrored drawing of vertical solenoids in the drawings solved.
Not being able to direct draw a connection line between I-Ports solved.
When clicking two (I)Ports and then choose connection line (C key),the ports are aligned automatically.
Angled connection lines can be made by toggling ortho mode (O key) during the drawing of the connection line.
Add image changed, now you can first select an image file before placing the image in the drawing.
Error message when scrolling through merged cells in the table editor solved.
Attributes can be entered with multiple lines.
When replacing the symbol of a component in a schematic, the existing component data can be kept.
Improved library setup.
Trim/Extend command added (Shortcut T).
Shortcut change text changed in Ctrl+T.
Descending sort added to the bill of materials layout.
Grouping objects without making a component in a schematic possible.
Create component of grouped objects in a schematic added.
Include viewer file added to the Pack and Save function.